Efficient Antiviral Sanitization
Kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses
Using BS EN 1276 certified non-toxic antiviral detergents
Done by technicians with protective gear
Wide coverage and flexible booking options
Suitable for domestic and commercial properties.
$249 Starting Price for 1,200 sqft.
($0.20 per sqft after that )
PROFESSIONAL ANTIVIRAL SANITISATION USING CERTIFIED VIRUCIDAL PRODUCTS
BS EN 1276 is the European standard for the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants. To pass this standard, products must prove a germ kill rate of 99.999% with a 5 minutes of contact.
Realising the importance of slowing down the spread of COVID-19, we developed a service based on guidelines by Public Health England. It is suitable for all non-health care premises and can be used as a precautionary measure.
This type of virus control against spreading infection is carried out with a highly effective and independently-certified virucidal cleaner that is used for infection control and eliminates dangerous viruses, microscopic bacteria, fungi, and protozoa that can cause disease.
Based on the method used all technicians are wearing protective gear including masks, gloves, goggles and protective overshoes.
The treatment has an immediate effect when it comes to surface sanitizing and decontamination and it is:
100% SAFE for children and pets
All detergents used are EN 1276
The treatment includes all surfaces such as hard floors, walls, cupboards, kitchen tops, tables, doors, as well as carpeting, furniture, desks, equipment, computers, door handles, control panels, etc. Overall, any highly touched area or surface you can think of.
Car, SUV, and vehicle sanitisation against Coronavirus
COVID-19 can land on any surface through coughing, sneezing, or touch, and remain there for up to 72 hours. That is why we offer Antiviral Sanitisation cleaning for vehicles as well. You can have any vehicle professionally sanitised to help slow down the spread of the coronavirus. Here’s how we do it:
1. The technician carefully vacuum cleans all reachable interior surfaces of the vehicle.
2. All interior surfaces (including the seats, mats, dashboard, etc.) are sprayed with the same BS EN 1276 certified detergent to ensure all germs are eradicated.
3. The exterior side of the door handles and the vehicle’s trunk handle are sprayed as well.
4. There is no need to have the surfaces rinsed as the detergent used is non-toxic and completely safe.
5. The treatment of a single-vehicle takes up to 30 minutes.